Sunday, February 27, 2011

NEW THINGS!!!!

So, haven't posted in a couple days or so. We've been so so busy. We've been trying to get my mom packed up, her last day in Idaho is tomorrow, which is so hard, but like i said from previous posts, I could not be happier for her.

The other night I was at Wal-Mart shopping for some teether cookies for Grisham...(yes, he's already getting his bottom two teeth in!) when I ran into my longtime best friend Josh Harris. Josh is currently going to school at Paul Mitchell Hair Academy in Rexburg ID. He is so amazingly talented. He has done some amazing things, well, he was showing me some pictures of a model he had been working on. I decided right then that I needed to go to school. So I set up an appointment for the next day, and now I should be starting school on TUESDAY! I AM SO EXCITED! Cosmetology is something that I have wanted to do for a long long time. Ever since my mom went to school for it years ago.

As far as Geremy goes, he is just being a dad right now. He is an amazing dad, so good with Grisham. He's still looking for a job too. Things are going a lot better though. He's currently on the floor playing with Grisham.





Grisham is developing so well. Like I said, he is already getting his teeth. He loves to giggle and play, and he's getting SO BIG. No hair yet, but he's got the CUTEST personality. He's fussy lately, just because of the teeth, but he's doing great with it.


It's time for dinner.

More to come.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment