Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Crazies

We've had a rough weekend! Fortunately, it wasn't all bad. My son and I, are both sick. Grisham has had a cold for the past three days, and now I've got something. At least we have Geremy who takes such good care of us. Chicken Doodle soup. (yes, doodle).

As far as life goes, things could be worse, Not to say that things aren't rough right now. But with family support and an optimistic attitude, life isn't that bad. I have the greatest family in the world, and I was fortunate enough to gain even more family members over the weekend.

My wonderful mom was married on the 17th. It was a very small and enjoyable ceremony, with only immediate family, up in Jackson Hole WY. Wayne, (my new stepdad) is the most awesome guy, He and my mom are perfect for each other. I couldn't be more happy for them.

Also over the weekend Geremy and I both had job interviews, His was at Maverick (gas stations) which would be a GREAT job for him. Mine was at District 91 for a lunch lady Substitute (which would also be a good job.) Both interviews went great! We find out tomorrow their decisions. I also have two interviews scheduled for this upcoming week. One at Qwest and one at Hastings for a barista. I REALLY would love working a Cafe again, But Qwest is good money, and I think I could do well there.

I have to keep reminding myself daily that life is good, the sunshine helps so much with everyones attitude! I am so grateful that it is actually starting to be warmer outside, it couldnt have come at a more convenient time!

Time to watch the office and try to sleep off some of this cold!

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Vi!!! Hope all goes well with the interviews! Crossing my fingers for ya! Love you and come visit sometime! Oh and my blog is http://sinasgoodeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete