Sunday, May 22, 2011

where to begin....

Where to begin? I really don't know. So much has been going on lately, it's hard to keep tabs on everything.
First off, School is going great! I'm having so much fun with everything! It's still hard to be away from Grisham for that long but, I know it's going to be worth it in the end. I can't believe how fast it's going!

Next, Clint My brother, left on his mission 5 days ago. I'm missing him so much. Which is weird because he's been away to logan utah for the past year so i hardly ever saw him. but i think it might be the fact that i know i cant see him for two years that's making me crazy. i know he's going to be a great missionary, he's been waiting his whole life for this opportunity, and i'm very excited for him.

Grisham is growing so fast. He's getting so big! He's crawling all over the place now, it's driving me nuts. I had a baby gate for my stairs but it was broken so i'm constantly trying to keep him away, i never knew a 9 month old could crawl so freaking fast.

I auditioned for the musical Hairspray today. My audition went very well. In my opinion i was the best musically, yet my monologue could have used some more work. I'll find out if i made call backs by monday.

I saw the newest Pirates film. It was disappointing to say the least. I knew that it wasnt going to be the greatest, but....it was kind of terrible. The mermaid story was my favorite part. I was also all psyched up about the zombie pirates...but there were none. it was just really long and boring. Dont get me wrong, it's a great movie, but compared next to the other pirates movies...it was stupid. :]

Well, it's 1:30 in the morning and i'm exhausted so i'm going to get some sleep.
more to come.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment