Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Valentines....

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with my mom again. I've been trying to spend as much time with her as possible because of her upcoming move. I can't believe that she is leaving in three days. But, on a much happier note, I've had a wonderful day.

Today was Valentines day, and I was able to spend a much needed evening with my Husband Geremy. I spent the majority of the morning helping my mom pack up her house while Geremy was home working his behind off getting my house extraordinarily clean. I couldn't believe when i walked in to the house, how amazing it looked, he really worked his ass off. He also bought me flowers and gummies today (i'm not a chocolate fan.)




I spent the afternoon cooking him a really nice dinner. I was so proud about how everything turned out. I cooked steak and mushrooms, with corn on the cob and crab salad. We ate by candle light. :] I also made this amazing cake/brownie thingy, that turned out GREAT!




We are currently sitting at moms house again, watching Despicable Me, with my sister and bro-in-law, and my son, so i'm going to get back to being with my family.



More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment